Tuesday, May 11, 2010

14 Quirks About Me (Chipotle)

1.    I mouth lyrics to songs instead of singing in the shower because I am worried someone might hear me.
2.    I can only drink half of a can of soda thinking I can finish it, but if it's not in a can I guzzle it down.
3.    When other people are driving and breaking for a light I clench up thinking their not going to make it.
4.    I almost never talk in my reel voice with people I know very well.
5.    I chastise people....
6.    I am a germ freak.
7.    I am awful at spelling and grammar.
8.    I have to have something else to do when I am watching TV because it does not occupy me
      (Draw, clay, paint my fingernails, etc.)
9.    I have an infectious laugh.
10.  I have way too much pencils, but not enough.
11.  I laugh in sad movies.
12.  I laugh when people in movies get hurt.
13.  I am way too random sometimes.
14.  I have to shave my legs every other day or my legs itch.


Additional Quirks:

1.   I get hick-ups if I don't eat.
2.   I love rainstorms. 
3.   I am always paranoid there is something in my teeth!
4.   I can only listen to a song about 50 times and then I hate it or need a LONG break from listening to it.
5.   I over use LOL, JK, :D, =D, and :)

No comments:

Post a Comment